Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday Funtime

Pharoahe Monch just released his sophomore album "Desire," just 18 million years (ok 8 years) after "Internal Affairs" came out. To be honest I haven't heard it yet, but hearing about it made me remember how this song still gets me. every. time.

Pharoahe Monch - Simon Says

Since Molly and I were talking about how great PalmsOutSounds is last night, here's a link to couple ESTAW remixes of "Simon Says" they've got.

That Soulja Boy "Crank That" song is about two more plays away from crumbling all of my resolve, and I fear that soon I will actually like it. Don't let the terrible video quality deter you from watching this fantastic montage of people doing the Soulja Boy dance sensation that's sweeping the nation: Crank Dat Soulja Boy MIX!!!

No comments: