Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Everyday I'm puzzle'in

I think I just sprained my brain.
For the most part, very legitimate complaints aside, I like my job. It uses a lot of my native talents (like useless trivia knowledge) and hobbies (reading the dictionary, studying etymology). But every six weeks or so, I have to do something that is useless to explain here, but basically involves train A/train B word-algebra shit that completely drains my mainframe. I 75% hate it and 25% love it. The love part comes at the end when I've figured out the solution and feel like a genius for a second.

Now I'm running hot and cold and had to jump up and down a lot and listen to T.I. really loud just to remember who I am again (not a genius, not a super-computer). Arughghghhghmpf.

T.I. feat. David Banner - Rubberband Man
T.I. - Why You Wanna

No comments: