Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Links, because I still haven't found a new hosting service


This series of fake vintage paperback covers for modern-day movie novelizations is the coolest thing I've seen on the Internet this week. I would buy several of these if they were posters. (Thanks, Emily G)

Willy Joy, one of my favorite Chicago DJs, has a Pre-Party Jamz mix up over at NickyDigital. All killer no filler. Download it here.

I blathered on about why Josh Wink's new album is kind of depressing to me over at Radio Free Chicago yesterday.

Some coworkers and I were talking about how Mad Magazine shaped our sense of humor in the formative years and my Al Jaffee Googling led to this great classic Fold-Ins interactive on NYT from a couple years ago.

Ok - I have to go put on my Snuggie and lie down now, it's naptime.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Out of all the choices you selected Mean Girls -- and you really like Heathers. Interesting.

Ghostproof Blanket said...

It's two sides of the same coin...who are you frealz Sally Jesse?