Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another hot-button issue tackled

PK: what do you think of emoticons?
ghostproofblanket: i hate them
i use them as an ironic joke sometimes
but if a guy uses them in an IM convo with me we are never having sex.
PK: haha
11:05 AM ghostproofblanket: there was this one dude i was talking to that used the smiley all the time and it was gross
PK: i can't bring myself to use them
ghostproofblanket: "i'm a nice guy i mean no harm!" =)!
PK: creepy
ghosproofblanket: it does seem creepy! but it was actually just...provincial
11:06 AM PK: i get emails from girls with emoticons in them and I'm just hoping they aren't looking to me to use them as some sign
11:07 AMthanks for helping me to clarify my stance

And there you have it. Two out of two people agree that if you're over 15 and not an ESL student, you should reconsider your earnest use of emoticons. *banging gavel sound*

ANYWAY, Emynd released a free digital EP of "We Don't Give a F*ck" featuring Young Chris from Young Gunz ("can't stop won't stop Rocafella records cuz we get down baby, we get down baby" etc). The DJ Eli remix is my favorite but it's all great, get it here.

Emynd ft. Young Chris - We Don't Give A... (DJ Eli rmx) (div share)

No comments: