Wednesday, February 11, 2009

they have a muchness with each other

"They've really taken a shine to each other as they are both burned and share the same burned smell."

So well put David Tree, volunteer with the Country Fire Authority Victoria. FUCK a he-went-to-Jared. This is what love means to me.

You can donate to the Aussie Red Cross here.

I'm really excited to see Antony and the Johnsons on Thursday at the Vic, it'll be my first time. My first time at the Vic too, which my brother describes as "an intimate dump" (another sign of true closeness with someone else, the intimate dump).

Antony and the Johnsons - Hope There's Someone (divshare)

2 comments:

Demo said...

I hope no one at Jam reads this.

Ghostproof Blanket said...

Ha. Don't worry, nobody reads this. But just in case maybe you should change your blogger ID to like, ChiGuy41 or something.