Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hibernational

I've actually been going out a ton lately, but between some Life Transitions and a certain laziness cultivated by the weather I feel like I've been in mental deep freeze for the past two months. Just generally uninspired, leading to a stale wardrobe and a lack of blog posts. Sorry So Self-Involved! This ends now. Time to throw open the windows...I mean the brain-windows, it's still too cold to open the actual windows.

Here is a band I'm liking that Luke Temple is in, Here We Go Magic. Hold a Match for a Gasoline World is one of my favorite albums and if you ever get a chance to see Luke Temple perform with or without this band, you really should.

Here We Go Magic - Fangela (divshare)

myspace

Luke Temple - In the End (divshare)

Luke Temple - Serious (divshare)

No comments: