Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Mixtape Recovery Project, Part 2

Wherein I attempt to find all of the songs from two magical mixes past.

Aesop Rock - Daylight (div share)

Cenobites - Kick a Dope Verse
(div share)
Kool Keith, Godfather Don and Bobbito. Speaking of old tapes, if anyone has recordings of the Stretch Armstrong and Bobbito show to give me I'll love you forever and ever.

Non Phixion - They Got... (div share)

Natural Resource - They Lied (div share)
baby Jean Grae, when she was going by What?What?

Latryx - Say That (div share)
Lateef and Lyrics Born's best song, together or solo.

Part Three will have my wishlist, as I can't find a bunch of the songs I need to round up an.y.where. This has been really fun though, in both the hunt and in reaching into the deep recesses of my memory to recall what was on these tapes...

No comments: