Friday, June 13, 2008

Randomness Redux

My brain is tired from talking to lots of strangers and constantly trying to get my bearings, so the best theme I can come up with right now is "hip hop I've either put on someone's mix or someone has put on a mix for me." Ta-daa. I really miss my fwiends.

Me to Sue:
Flosstradamus - Overnight Star (alt link)

Mark G. to me:
Doctor, Bear-Man, Purple, L.Man - Let It Go (alt link)

Me to Dan:
Eve, Missy Elliot, Fabolous - Tambourine remix (alt link)

Mark R. to me:
Main Flow + 7L - Permission to Speak (alt link)

Me to Molly:
Plastic Little - Steven and Billy (alt link)

Me to Amanda:
Kirb and Chris - Doorstep Girl (alt link)
K&C set their tracks almost exclusively to New Wave samples, a gimmick that works surprisingly well 50% of the time. This album came out a few years ago and this song holds up the best I think.

Molly to me:
Da Backwudz - You Gonna Luv Me (alt link)
I think of this as me and Molly's "song." By which I mean we slow dance romantically to it whenever it comes on.

No comments: