Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Nothing New

I've been posting an unusually high number of older songs these days. That's because I haven't heard that much new stuff I'm super excited about lately, to tell the troof. The only remotely (and I mean remotely) newish albums I'm listening to are Cut Copy's "In Ghost Colours" and White Williams' "Smoke." They're both exactly what I want in a summertime album: a lighter-than-air, won't-change-your-life kind of record. The aural equivalent of a beach read.

This song's on heavy rotation though. The only song I'd heard from Walter Meego was "Keyhole" and I like this even more:

Walter Meego - Forever (alt link)

UPDATE: I need to listen to it again, but I think I am excited about the new Girl Talk, because I am a sucker for the frenetic mash-up. Name your price and get it here.
Girl Talk - What It's All About (alt link)

No comments: