Thursday, May 29, 2008

In Da Club (Ayyy)

I've been in Chicago for five days now, but I was basically bedridden with sick for the first three, so let's say I've been fully upright in Chicago for two days. Today I tried to map a running route in my new hood and accidentally stumbled on a block of clubs and restaurants two blocks over. I've visited the apartment I'm currently living in many times, and yet I never realized it was within spitting distance of what appears to be a miniature equivalent of the Meatpacking District with a dash of 28th street. One of the clubs is even called Hogs and Honeys. Of course I immediately trotted home to look one of the spots up and stole this pic from its website. That dude knows Tom Ford is a homo, right?

Today in niche fetishes: All Lindsay Lohan, all spandex. You're welcome!

Cut Copy - Far Away (alt link)

Shannon - Let the Music Play (alt link)
I'm doing a big freestyle post soon, so get psyched. Or hide, depending on your feelings on freestyle.

No comments: