Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blazin'

Just what are you trying to tell me, Myspace targeted ads? P.S., there is no such thing as "The Funniest Drug Comedy Ever." Besides, I didn't even celebrate 4/20 this year, I mean it's just gotten so commercial.

People Under the Stairs - Acid Raindrops (alt link)

This track perfectly sums up all of my largely positive feelings on the power of self-medication. If yoga, a hot bath, or valerian root can help you turn your brain off enough to sleep at the end of the day, good for you. Consider me jealous.

Lil Wayne - Kush (alt link)

Devin the Dude ft. Odd Squad - Til It's All Gone
(alt link)
A few more of Devin's paeans to stonerdom: "Nothin' to Roll With," "Reefer and Beer," and "Sticky Green."

RBL Posse - Don't Give Me No Bammer (alt link)
One of these days I'm going to do a post on all the West Coast rappers I'd never even heard of til I lived in the Bay Area. Not sure I've ever met someone who knows RBL who isn't from Cali, but this one is an anthem for the ages.

Collie Buddz - Come Around (alt link)
A pro-weed reggae song is total department-of-redundancy-department, but I couldn't resist. "Come Around" is what smoking in the middle of a sunny day sounds like...wow, I'm full of good ideas this morning.

No comments: