Tuesday, November 18, 2008

winter's bright promise

It's 26° out, and I'm sartorially under-prepared for this, but for all the fear and anticipation of My First Chicago Winter I'm loving the cold this week. It adds a sharper definition to everything in the way that fall air does times two. I will find this charming until at least early December!

Animal Collective - Winters Love (div share)

Sung Tongs is one of my favorite albums of all time and my neighbors across Milwaukee Ave play it really loudly sometimes when they're not having band practice in their living room. It makes me want to befriend them, and send coded messages with flashlights, and string up a tin-can phone.

Scenario Rock - Perfect Love Antidote (Bobmo rmx) (div share)

Bobmospace

I'm reposting this because Hypemachine is ignoring me for some reason:
Pocketknife & Cousin Cole - My My, Hey Hey (Cousin Cole Into the Blue Remix) (div share)

No comments: