Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Travelin'

I'm headed home to New York and Philadelphia for a too-short whirlwind trip involving Shake Shack!, snuggling with friends, my cousin's wedding, more friend snuggling, and a watermelon-eating contest on the Lower East Side, in that order. I'm glad Pitchfork's lineup suuucks this year or I would be 1% sad about missing it.

Here's a song by The Black Ghosts that I really like, partially because it reminds me of Phoenix. And Tahiti 80. Man, do I love that easy-breezy Euro sound.

The Black Ghosts - Something New (alt link)

Phoenix - If I Ever Feel Better (alt link)

Tahiti 80 - Heartbeat (alt link)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

perfect. the soundtrack to my morning.

thank you!

Kinoko said...

i like this blog!
>( ^ - ^ )<
Yay!

Anonymous said...

Your taste makes me realy happy.

I love all 3 of these bands.