Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Doctor, my foot!

Important health update, you guys.
Last week I was blithely frolicking through the streets of Chicago in my flip-flops (ok I was taking the alley shortcut from the CVS back to my apartment) and one of the 8 million tiny shards of bottle glass, which pave the streets of my neighborhood like so much gold dust, got embedded in my heel. I am equally mad at these mysterious people who can't seem to master holding on to a beer, and at myself for wearing flip flops and then proceeding to walk around a LOT on my flesh wound. Now half the time it hurts real bad and the other half it's totally fine, but I'm afraid to run on it so today I'm going to suck it up and get the fucker cut out. Pray for meeee! It's really tiny I hope they can find it.

Peter Murphy - Cuts You Up (alt link)

bauhausspace

No comments: