Friday, July 20, 2007

Puncturing the safety seal

Whatup. The purpose of this blog is to give songs to my hot hotties* since my computer's got no burner drive. That'll be coming soon, but for now I'll direct your attention to my two new favorite things.

This is the jail they put people in for being too awesome:


Some people apparently find mashups irritating, or simply a fad past its prime; a played-out result of too many ADD-afflicted nerds with a copy of Pro Tools. This ADD-afflicted nerd says mash 'em up til there's nothin left, and if you're anything like me, you're going to go here right now and download this:

http://www.thehoodinternet.com/2007/06/mixtape-volume-one.html

Guaranteed to keep you gyrating all summer long.

*My Jennys, my Mollys, my Pandas, my Rodneys.

1 comment:

Panda said...

This puts the Greenwich Village Halloween parade to shame. Welcome to the blogosphere...don't be skurrrd.