Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wind chill is definitely a factor.


This morning while I was standing on the el platform, an acquaintance silently patted my arm in solidarity as he walked by. That's because we both looked like we were on the verge of tears from the indescribable cold. I got windburn just walking from the train to my office! I said I would find this charming until early December and I did, but now I just try not to think about the next three months. Now I fully understand why Chicagoans drink so damn much. We need it to live.

Bjork - Hunter (div share)

Daedalus - Soulful of Child
(div share)

Au Revoir Simone - Fallen Snow Teenagers Rmx
(div share)

You're in for a rare treat, sensory-input-wise, being around me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL...as a fellow Chicagoan (now living for 4 yrs in Los Angeles) I can relate. Man, I miss Chi, but not those winters, will be back next week for Christmas & am already shivering...