Thursday, October 23, 2008

Link Dump

Hood Internet's Mixtape Volume One (the first thing I ever posted to this blog) got major points for imagination but about half of the mashups were a bit of a trainwreck. Over the past year and a half everything they've put out just gets tighter and more inspired. Oh, and it's also all free for download on their Web site.
Download Hood Internet Mixtape Volume Three
They're at home in Chicago tonight playing Sonotheque but I'll be at Diplo.

Speaking of Diplo and Mad Decent: Their latest podcast, "Love in This Bmore Club" comes from Dave Nada and combines two of my favorite things, R&B slow jams and Bmore beats. Get it here

Cheese and the Funk Doctor Spock (aka Method Man and Redman) play the House of Blues on Friday. I'll be out of town but on the plane I'll be listening to the amazing Redman mix from Cosmo Baker of The Rub, a dj trio that puts on the best dance party in New York first Saturday of every month. Holy crap, I forgot how many good Redman songs there are. Get it here.

Ol Dirty Bastard vs White Williams - Got Your Smoke
(div share)

No comments: