Friday, February 1, 2008

Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky, Mike, Ralph (and Johnny)

Last night while trying to fall asleep I was thinking about how awesome the New Kids On the Block "True Hollywood Story" was, and how I bet the New Edition one is pretty great too. Which also made me remember that NKOTB had a cartoon, and that I even watched it sometimes despite not even being into them (FINE, Donnie if I had to pick).

I haven't done Old School Friday in a long time, so here. If anyone's got an mp3 of "Sensitivity", gimme. And without having seen the "THS," I think Michael Bivins wins the Michael Nesmith Award for Most Successful Boy Bander. Bobby's lost too many dignity points.
This is one of my favorite down-low rumors, second only to Mike Piazza/Sam Champion. Smoke, fire, etc.

New Edition - Candy Girl

New Edition - If It Isn't Love

Bell Biv Devoe - Poison


Johnny Gill - Rub You the Right Way

1 comment:

redmenace said...

Joh. Nny. Gill. So bossy, with his orders about robes and proper attire, et al. And as it should be with all sensual massages, "Customer satisfaction is a guarantee."