Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nerd Alert: I See What You Did There, Fringe.



“These were created by my old friend of mine, Dr Jacoby from Washington State.”

  1. Fringe has gone from mediocre to good with this season. Finally, having no standards for the sci fi shows I watch pays off!  I'm not just in it for the Pacey anymore. 
  2. It's the point of winter in Chicago when it is so cold that I've been watching Hulu in bed all Saturday, which I felt guilty about until I remembered that sports fans spend EVERY Saturday and/or Sunday just sitting and looking. With beer. Ooh, a beer does sound kind of good right now though.
  3. The Twin Peaks soundtrack (and by extension Julee Cruise's album) got a lot of play in my parents' house circa 1990. 

Angelo Badalamenti - Dance of the Dream Man 

No comments: