Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Anthemz 2010, So Far


I'm having a great summer so far, which is part of the reason I haven't been posting. Remember to drink lots of water and protect your face from the harsh aging effects of the sun. Sunscreen, people! For real, there's a reason I still get carded.

A few songs from my June playlist. Some classics, some Classixx:



I've never met a cover of that song that I didn't like [like this D'Angelo one, see?]


In the mid-nineties Lady Miss Kier represented everything I aspired to be, style and life-wise.

Related:

Yacht - Psychic City (Classixx Remix)

Dancing On My Own by robyn

Robyn's whole album is so good and you can stream it all on her SoundCloud.

Kid Cudi - Make Her Say ft. Kanye West & Common (Sammy Bananas Remix) by Sammybananas

No comments: